FRESH RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE PIE
Raspberry Pie Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (10-ounce size) frozen raspberries in syrup, thawed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 envelope (1/4-ounce size) unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry-flavored liqueur or water
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 package (8-ounce size) cream cheese or light cream cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 containers (6-ounce size) fresh raspberries, washed, drained (a few reserved for garnish)
Heat oven to 350F.
Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and up sides of ungreased 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.Place frozen raspberries and syrup in 5-cup blender container or food processor bowl fitted with metal blade. Cover; blend at high speed until pureed (1 minute). Strain sauce to remove seeds.Place water in 1-quart saucepan; sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand 5 minutes to soften. Cook over low heat until gelatin is dissolved (1 to 2 minutes). Remove from heat; stir in raspberry puree, 1/4 cup
sugar and liqueur. Cover; refrigerate until mixture mounds when dropped from spoon (30 to 40 minutes).
Beat powdered sugar and cream cheese in small bowl until smooth. Gently stir in 1 cup whipped cream. Spread cream cheese mixture into cooled crust. Arrange fresh raspberries over cream cheese mixture. Pour gelatin mixture over raspberries, spreading to cover. Cover; refrigerate until gelatin is set (2 to 3 hours).Just before serving, pipe remaining whipped cream onto pie. Garnish with reserved fresh raspberries...wow what a great taste of raspberry pie with cheese and fresh raspberry...nice ! Enjoy !