Try this raspberry pie....a great taste of raspberry...!
- 10 ounces thawed red raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package (3 oz. size) raspberry gelatin
- 2 egg whites
- 1 small carton whipped topping
- 1 dash salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 baked pie shell (9" size)
Drain raspberries, RESERVING JUICE. Add enough water to reserved juice to measure 2/3 c.
Dissolve gelatin in 3/4 c. boiling water. Stir in lemon juice and raspberry juice. Chill until partially set.Beat until fluffy. Fold in raspberries and 1/2 of whipped topping.Beat egg whites with salt and sugar until stiff. Fold into raspberry mixture.Spoon into pie shell and chill for several hours. Top with remaining whipped topping....nice ! Enjoy this raspberry velvet pie !