- 1 chocolate Keebler pie crust
- 2 (2 oz.) semi-sweet Nestle baking bars, melted
- 1 (10 oz.) frozen raspberries, drained
- 3 tbsp. amaretto
- 1 Jello 1-2-3 mixed berries
- 1 (8 oz.) extra thick Cool Whip or fresh whipping cream
- Chocolate shavings
Melt chocolate in microwave in bowl. Stir every 30 seconds until creamy and soft. Watch closely. Coat pie shells to rim with chocolate with a spoon evenly. Place in refrigerator to harden chocolate (approximately 30 minutes). In blender, follow instructions for Jello 1-2-3.
At the end of instructions, add 3 ice cubes and the amaretto and blend. Put raspberries in pie shell. Pour Jello mixture to 1/8 inch from top of pie shell. Place in refrigerator for at least 5 hours. Before serving, top with Cool Whip or fresh whipped cream and add chocolate
shavings. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve....hmmm..nice ! The raspberry pie recipe is ready ! Enjoy it !