Elegant Chocolate Raspberry Pie
A nice raspberry pie recipe to try !
- 1 pk (4-serving size) Jell-O brand gelatin; raspberry flavor
- 1 1/4 c Boiling water
- 1 pt Vanilla ice cream; softened
- 1 Packaged chocolate crumb crust
- 3 tb Parkay margarine
- 2 Squares Baker's semi-sweet chocolate
- Cool Whip whipped topping; thawed (optional)
- Raspberries (optional)
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water. Spoon in ice cream, stirring until melted and smooth. Chill until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes. Pour into crust. Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
MELT margarine with chocolate; cool. Spread over pie. Chill until chocolate mixture hardens. Garnish with whipped topping and raspberries, if desired.
Note: For ease in serving, let raspberry pie stand 5 minutes after spreading on chocolate. With knife, lightly score raspberry pie into serving-size pieces. Chill as directed above.
The raspberry pie recipe with chocolate is ready to serve...enjoy the pie !